- This event has passed.
Victoria Day 2018
May 20, 2018
Victoria Day in 2018 is on Monday, May 21st however the festivities in Kingston are happening on Sunday, May 20th.
From the City of Kingston here’s what is happening at Lake Ontario Park:
– Exciting inflatable activities
– Face painting and balloon twisting
– Kingston Police obstacle course and community engagement trailer
– Kingston Police mounted unit
– Deck tours aboard the St. Lawrence II Tall Ship
– Local food trucks and ATM on site
– Kingston Transit
– Splash pad and play structure
– 1:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. Bubbleology Show with Miss T the Bubble Queen at the Pavilion
– 2:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. Miss T the Bubble Queen: Interactive Bubble Station the Pavilion
– 3:00 p.m. Demonstration by the Kingston Police K-9 Unit (on the grass, north of the Pavilion)
– 2:30 p.m. Books for Babies with Kingston Frontenac Public Library
– 3:30 p.m. Rhythm and Rhyme with Kingston Frontenac Public Library
Evening performance line-up:
– Live entertainment will kick off at 6 p.m. by the water.
– 6:00 p.m. – Bon Evans Band – feel good music at its finest
– 7:00 p.m. – Emily Bashall – Country singer/songwriter
– 8:00 p.m. – Hotel California – A tribute performance to the Eagles
And there will be fireworks beginning at 9:30pm.