- This event has passed.
April 1, 2019 - July 15, 2019
Homecraft Brew & Wine and King’s Town Beer Company are proud and excited to offer Kingston’s First Annual Homebrew Competition!
Show us what summer tastes like to you for a chance to win!
- Ultimate bragging rights
- Brew your recipe on the KTBC system with the master brewer and we’ll sell it in the tap room
- Be featured on tap the at MacKinnon Brothers’ Back to the Farm Beer & Music Festival on August 18th
2nd & 3rd Place:
- Gift Certificates to Homecraft Brew & Wine & King’s Town Beer Company
– Fee $10.00 (1 entry per person)
– Only non-commercially brewed beer
– Must be 19 or older
– Entry must be registered by June 15th
– 4 x 12 to 16 oz bottles
– No larger, flip-top, corked or wine bottles
April 2 – Registration Opens (100 max entries)
June 15 – 30 – Submission Window
July 2 – 11 – Judging
*To make this happen, we will need four (4), 12 to 16 oz. bottles of your homebrew!
*Two bottles submitted between June 15 & June 30, two bottles held in reserve, available if your beer makes the final round.
*All brews will be judged by the Brew Nation team
For more information, please see the link below.