- This event has passed.
Halloween at the Museum of Monsters
October 22, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
On Saturday, October 22nd enter the Museum of Health Care…if you dare! Halloween monsters will be taking over the Museum for an all-ages, ghoulish good time.
This event will feature some familiar monsters that will be more than happy to share with you their tools of the trade.
· Your blood will run cold learning about bloodletting from a true expert – a vampire!
· Explore the world of Dr. Frankenstein and his surgical equipment. His anatomy lab will have you in stitches!
· Feeling under the weather? Let the undead Quack Doctor diagnose and treat what ails you—at your own risk!
Experience dread and delight as costumed interpreters share some of the real-life artifacts and healthcare history behind some of Halloween’s greatest monsters.
There will also be activities and experiences for ghouls and boils of all ages.
· Try your hand at extracting organs in the anatomy lab (pumpkins will be used, not people!)
· Create your own quack medicine and cure your friends
· Explore the dark hallways of the Museum armed with a flashlight in search of hidden oddities
…and so much more!
Masking continues to be required at the Museum of Health Care. Masks will be available for all guests at no cost.