This is the 7th Culture Days event and it is a 3 day event taking place in more than 825 Canadian communities including Kingston.
There are lots of free activities available. Kingston has a large list including the following:
– What is Peace? Book Launch / Writersfest
– Princess St. Fall Promenade
– Legomania! at the Pump house
– Women’s Self Defense Course
– Inter generational Multicultural Community Drum Circle
And much more. Visit the Culture Days website linked below to see what’s going on in Kingston.