- This event has passed.
Cannabis: Community Information Session
November 27, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Come down to KFL&A Public Health’s informative event on Cannabis. This event will a group of experts coming together to share information on the newly legal cannabis and answer a lot of questions the community may have about it.
Featured topics will include:
- Law and enforcement of cannabis-Police Constable, Greg Smith
- Smoke-free Ontario Act-Tobacco Enforcement Officer, Chris Reid
- Cannabis during pregnancy and breastfeeding-Medical Resident, Dr. Richard Mather
- Cannabis addiction-Youth Addictions Counselor, Tom Revell
- Cannabis and youth: the risk for psychosis-Intake Clinician, Jennifer Jackson and Occupational Therapist, Case Manger, Sue Streight from the HeadsUp! Early Psychosis Intervention Program
Registration is required, but the event is free. It will also be streamed online.
For more information, please check out the link below.